Care Provider Search

If somebody has taken drugs and
becomes unresponsive, call 911 immediately.

If you need assistance in finding a treatment provider or funding for addiction treatment, please
call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or contact your local county drug and alcohol office.

Search for care providers in your county. Use either your zip code, or your county to find help near you. To perform a search statewide do not provide a county or zip code and only select the type of treatment.

Enter zip code

Or select your county from the drop-down list: